Get yourself into a comfortable, relaxed position with a note book and pen and take the time to answer the following questions.
- Are my actions guided by love or fear?
- Am I a good example for those around me?
- When was the last time I told myself 'I love you?'
- Is the life that I am living the life that I want to be living?
- What would I do with my life if I knew there were not limits?
- Do the people I surround myself with add value to my life?
- Am I following the crowd blindly, or am I listening to my own heart and intuition?
- What would I do differently if I knew no one would judge me?
- Do I treat myself with the love and respect I truly deserve?
- What is one thing I can do today to improve the quality of my life?
- When was the last time I did something nice for myself?
- When was the last time I learned something new?
- When was the last time I did something fun ?
- Am I a source of inspiration for my friends and family?
- Who inspires me most in this world?
- Am I holding on to something that I need to let go of?
- Is there someone that I need to forgive?
- What can I do today to live a better life tomorrow?
- When was the last time I told someone that I loved them and meant it?
- Does my presence add value to those around me?
- Am I a pleasant person to be around?
- What parts of my life don't reflect who I am ?
- What h as my heart and intuition been telling me that I might be ignoring?
- Am I on the right path?
- Who is that one person that I can talk to, to just about anything?
- Am I comfortable with being uncomfortable?
- Do I enjoy my own company?
- Can I be alone without feeling lonely?
- What is one thing that I love the most about myself?
- What makes me happy?
- What do I think about when I am alone?
- What am I most passionate about?
- Who are the people who believe in me?
- What do I want to be remembered for?
- What am I most thankful for?
What is one question that you need to ask yourself right now?